I can’t believe it – the gorgeous STRONG LOTUS YOGI has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award – I feel like such a fraud. Only serious writers with beautifully thought-out sites should get a mention on this, surely? Not a novice who still can’t work out the menu options and waffles profusely most of every day when she should be sweeping the floors of her temple. SLY on the other hand appears to have together. Each time I click on to her site and hide behind guilty hands as I look at her inspiring photographs of yoga positions, all of which I know (OK only the basic ones) I recall how amazing practising yoga regularly made me feel and I know it is her site I shall go to when I finally decide to start up again.
The Mystery Blogger Award is ours to nominate to fellow bloggers whom we feel entertain or educate, inspire or motivate. These bloggers deserve recognition and this is one way we can share the love.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules if you choose to accept the baton:
- Thank whoever nominated you
- Mention the creator of the award and provide the link (I can copy SLY’s wording here as I also do not have the official link; so sorry.)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny one (heck)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
I TALK TOO MUCH, I DON’T KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE UNDERSCORE OFF, AND THE BLUE BITS IN MY HAIR HAVE WASHED OUT. SHIT.
But I do know how to change the colours – ta-dah! (Oh, look, the underscore has gone) Just sip this lemon in water ,,, seems appropriate with all this fitness going down.
So SLY asked me:
1. What is one goal I have? Easy – to complete my manuscript of the contemporary romance I am working on, but I keep getting side-tracked by blogging! – AAARRGGG!
2. What motivates me and my blog? Easy – YOU LOT! I love communication and communicating with new writers and my now regular followers who have become part of my little chit chat sofa.
3. What is something that always makes me smile? The sunshine, because I think I suffer from that S.A.D. thingmebob. My children achieving their goals. Michael McIntyre. 007 (I’m pretty sure he’ll ring me soon, I’m very patient – only been waiting 18 years). Coco-pops.
4. What quality do I look for in others? Sincerity. Honesty. Modesty. Patience. Kindness.
5. What is my guilty pleasure? (Lean in … closer so I can whisper, coz I don’t want everyone to hear … reading and writing erotica …. *stands up straight and flattens out knee-length sensible skirt*) Pardon – did someone say something?
I NOMINATE (in no particular order!):
All of the above bloggers entertain me regularly. Some have more followers than others and I hope this nomination brings those with fewer followers and who may be newish to the scene a little more traffic.
My 5 questions to the bloggers above are:
- If you have to choose a week away, all expenses paid, where would you go?
- Who would you take with you?
- What was your first car and if money was no object what would be your ultimate car.
- Enough about money. If you published a book, what genre would it be?
- Who would play you in a film version of your life?
Have a lovely evening guys xx